Wenatchee Gas Line Repair & Installation
A gas leak is a serious issue and needs to be treated by licensed personnel. Call 509-662-6622 for our Wenatchee gas line repair and installation people today. Click here to see some of our online specials and coupons.
Allied Plumbing and Pumps is the one company to call in Wenatchee and the surrounding area for gas line repair or installation. We are hell bent on providing the best service at the lowest possible cost.
Firstly, if you think your gas line is leaking, get outside immediately. Gas leaks are a serious matter and can cause asphyxia (when the body is deprived of oxygen) and possibly death. A skilled technician from Allied Plumbing and Pumps is your best bet for any gas line repair. Click here to see glowing online reviews of our gas line repair and installation work.
Allied Plumbing can install a new gas line for your appliances through your floors or walls. We always install a high quality shut off valve at your appliances too. Our repairs will never leak because we use the highest industry standard sealing material. At Allied Plumbing we are certified to:
● Determine the correct size of pipe you will need
● Use the state approved gas piping and fitting materials
● Cut the pipe to length
● Test the entire gas system for code compliance
What To Do If You Smell Gas
Natural gas smells like rotten eggs because of the added odorant called Mercaptan.
If you smell gas:
● Leave the area and call us at 509-662-6622
● Don’t use your phone inside
● Don’t touch any electrical systems, switches or appliances
● Don’t smoke
Reduce The Risk Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon Monoxide gas is very harmful and can be fatal in cases of prolonged exposure. Carbon monoxide is completely odorless and colorless, making it impossible to detect on your own. At Allied Plumbing, we can help you install carbon monoxide detectors in your home as a warning system against this silent killer.
To protect yourself from Carbon monoxide poisoning, have Allied Plumbing and Pumps:
● Install carbon monoxide detectors
● Inspect all vents, flues, and chimneys to ensure proper ventilation
● Heat your house with your gas oven
● Sleep in a room heated by a gas or kerosene space heater or BBQ (people have done it!) without proper venting
Installing a gas line to your home requires considerable care and a wealth of experience. Let the professionals at Allied Plumbing and Pumps take care of it. We will walk you through every aspect of gas line and repair and make sure you are clear on our course of action. Call us at 509-662-6622 to get the rundown on gas line repair and installation.